Home mover mortgage Gateshead logo Home Movers Gateshead logo

Home Mover Mortgages

At Gateshead Mortgage Co, our experienced mortgage advisors are available to guide you through the process of moving your mortgage to a new property

Some say that moving home is one of the most stressful experiences in your life. This doesn’t have to be the case though, We take the stress away from moving home!.

Whether you’re purchasing and selling at the same time or letting out your previous property, We can ease some of that stress and give you the advice and service you require. We want to make sure the process goes as smoothly as possible, leaving you stress free.

Am I Eligible?

If you have an existing mortgage and are thinking of moving home, it may be possible to increase or decrease the size of your loan to accommodate the new property. The process of transferring your existing loan to a new property is called ‘porting.’

Get in touch
family moving home
How do I arrange a new mortgage?

The first step is to contact your mortgage adviser and talk to them about the details of your current arrangement. Regardless of whether you want to port your mortgage or remortgage your property, you need to know if you are eligible.

The process of applying for a Home Mover Mortgage is the same as when you applied for your first mortgage. You will have to go through an application process, and your mortgage provider will carry out a valuation of the property. A credit check will also be carried out.

Looking to Move home? Speak to our mortgage adviser today to get the best Home Mover Mortgage Advice.

Speak to a Mortgage Advisor

Book an appointment today

    Gateshead Mortgage Co
    0191 359 2270 | advice@gateshead-mortgage.co.uk

    Contact usContact us

    0191 359 2270

    Gateshead Mortgage Co


    Gateshead Mortgage Co.
    Aidan House,
    Sunderland Road, Gateshead,
    Tyne & Wear, NE8 3HU

    Opening HoursWorking hours

    Mon – Fri: 9.00 – 20.00
    Sat: 9.00 – 14.00
    Sun: Closed

    Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.